We are proud to announce details for the 2016 Brayden Carr Foundation Coaches Clinic!
On Friday, September 23rd at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ, we invite you to join some of the top coaches in basketball for a coaching clinic not to be missed. Confirmed speakers include:
Gregg Marshall, Wichita State University
- 2014 Naismith National Coach of the Year
- Winningest Head Coach in WSU history
- 2013 Final Four appearance
Pete Carill, Princeton University; Sacramento Kings
- 2006 College Basketball Hall of Fame
- 13-time Ivy League Champion
- 57-year coaching career: HS, College, NBA
Kevin Boyle, Montverde Academy
- 3x National Coach of the Year
- 3x National Champion
- Coached 2 #1 NBA draft picks
Brad Underwood, Oklahoma State University
- Led Stephen F. Austin to 2 NCAA appearances
- 3x Southland Conference Coach of the Year
- .860 career winning percentage
- College Coaches name Underwood “best new hire of 2016″
Steve Masiello, Manhattan College
- 2x NCAA Tournament appearances
- 2x Met Basketball Writers Association Coach of the Year
- 2x MAAC Tournament Champion
Our clinic will feature:
- First 500 to register receive a Nike gift
- Continental breakfast and lunch with snack included with registration.
- On-court demonstration with players
- National exhibit & vendor tables
- Prudential Center is a professional arena comfortably equipped with air condition and chair back seating
- Parking is available in local lots
Registration 7:30-8:45 am
Speakers begin 9:00 am
Lunch (provided) 12:20-1:20 pm
Speakers resume 1:20 pm
Clinic concludes 4:00 pm
Location: Prudential Center, Newark, NJ
Registration fees are $150 per person.
To register for the clinic, please Complete form and bring registration fee of $150 for on-site registration.
Make checks, money orders, or signed PO’s payable to:
In Brayden’s Eyes,
The Brayden Carr Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 5732
Wakefield, Rhode Island 02880
For questions or additional information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Traveling from out of town, please contact us for information about special hotel group rates and other travel info.
100% of net proceeds from the clinic will benefit In Brayden’s Eyes, the Brayden Carr Foundation scholarship fund to help put smiles on many kids’ faces. To learn more about the Brayden Carr Foundation, please click here.