In Brayden’s Eyes, The Brayden Carr Foundation is here to provide financial assistance to kids living with seizure conditions and their families through various scholarships. We understand the need for these children to have resources and services available to them, through financial means, on a consistent basis to continue living a wonderful life. In addition, we understand, and are here to help with, a family’s daily and monthly obligations that need to be met for them to continue to be there for their child, their needs, and just being able to spend more time with them. We hope we can help your family.
- REHABILITATION – for eligible kids that would benefit from any type of, or in addition to current regimen, various therapy services such as, but not limited to, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and feeding therapy, hipotherapy, etc.
- ACADEMIC – for eligible kids that are seeking to continue their education and are accepted to a US College or University or for eligible kids that are in need for academic tuition assistance at schools that are providing for their special needs.
- Athletic/Social – for eligible kids that are in need of financial assistance to participate in athletic/social, recreational, and camp related activities, particularly those events that accommodate special needs.
- HUMANITARIAN / FINANCIAL NEED – for eligible kids living with a seizure condition or for the caregiver of that person seeking financial assistance to continue to care for that child either in a home or in patient hospital setting; or to help meet the child’s or family’s financial obligations/monthly bills or expenses due to hardship and extenuating circumstances.
Scholarship amounts are from $1000-$5000 depending on availability and need based upon the foundation’s sole discretion.
- Must be a child 18 and under, or graduating high school student, living with a seizure condition as a PRIMARY diagnosis
- Must be a US citizen and/or a legal and permanent resident of the United States
- Must complete and mail The Brayden Carr Foundation scholarship application, meeting the criteria indicated and attaching all required documents requested
- Must meet the criteria of, and apply for only, one scholarship listed above